Citizens Advice Enfield

**We are only able to make appointments for parents and carers who have a child aged 0-4 years old**

We provide information, signposting and advice regarding generalist issues to People living in Enfield.  Our main advice areas are Benefits Debt and Housing.

We are commissioned to provide assessments and advice by Children’s Services to parents with children under the age of 5.  Advice areas can be wide ranging and our aim is to ensure that parents are aware of their rights and responsibilities, checking that they are receiving all the benefits to which they are entitled.  Also, assisting to support clients negotiate debt repayments, improve budgeting, also responding to housing problems such as threatened eviction, rent arrears and disrepair.

We currently offer a triage assessment through our adviceline service, and can book phone appointments – we agree time slots and an adviser calls to discuss your advice needs:

Our opening times for the telephone service is MONDAY – FRIDAY from 10AM to 4PM

Telephone us – Adviceline 0808 278 7837


Children’s Centres also have access to our secure online calendars to enable them to book appointments
Call 0208 106 9996

Apppointments offered are in person at some of the Children’s Centre sites.

There are limited telephone slots.

Universal Credit

Anyone wanting help with a new claim for UC or wondering if they should claim it for the first time should contact the National Helpline

Phone Free on 0800 144 8444
This is a dedicated number We can talk you through the claiming process, helping you to make your claim and prepare you for your work coach appointment.

The Help to Claim service operates MONDAY – FRIDAY from 8AM to 5PM 

EU Nationals & Settlement Applications 

Please see our website for details, we are offering assistance by phone, offering limited remote access interviews in our Vincent House Office (pre-booked appointments only) we are also providing short interview slots at Edmonton Green Library on Wednesdays (pre-booked appointments only).

Please see our website: