Enfield Parent Infant Partnership (EPIP)
EPIP is a service for parents-to-be and parents with babies up to 18 months.
If you are finding things more difficult than you anticipated, have been feeling low or depressed or if you are feeling concerned that you haven’t formed a bond with you baby, the EPIP service can help.
Please contact Carol Levine 07815 492 535 for further information.
You can also find out more about the service under the EPIP page in the “Who We Work With” section.
Perinatal Mental Health Service
The North London Partners (NLP) Specialist Perinatal Mental Health Service (SPMHS), provides specialist care for women with mental health problems who:
- planning a pregnancy and need advice
- currently pregnant
- have had a baby in the past 13 months (with follow-up for up to 24 months)
The service consists of core members of the multidisciplinary team including Psychiatrists, Clinical Psychologists, Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Nursery Nurses, Administrators and Peer Support Workers. We see women in outpatient clinics in various locations including antenatal clinics where women are receiving their obstetric care, team bases, children centres, as well as carrying out home visits.
• To improve the health and wellbeing of women who have, or are at risk of mental health problems and improve outcomes for women, their infants, partners and their families.
• To detect, prevent and treat perinatal mental illness and allow women time to consider the treatment and support options available in order to receive safe and effective care.
• We work collaboratively with families/carers, and various other statutory and voluntary services I.e. maternity services, obstetricians, health visitor’s other secondary mental health services and GP’s to ensure good partnership working to support women’s physical and mental health needs.
Mon – Fri 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Please speak to your GP or health care professional to be referred to the team
Contact number: 020 3317 7114,